- Written by Adam Gatt Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 email@example.com https://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia
Our annual report offers a summary of our year-to-year progress towards an environmentally, socially and economically sustainable City. It includes our successes and the challenges we've faced in managing our budget and delivering our programs and services.
- Annual Report 2017-18
- Annual Report 2016-17
- Annual Report 2015-16
- Annual Report 2014-15 and Annual Report 2014-15 snapshot
- Annual Report 2013-14
- Annual Report 2012-13
- Annual Report 2011-12
- 2017-18 Financial Statements - Please contact Council on 4732 7777 if you have any issue accessing the information within the document. Due to the nature of the information contained within the document it is not possible to make it fully accessible.
- 2016-17 Financial Statements
- 2015-16 Financial Statements
- 2014-15 Financial Statements
- 2013-14 Financial Statements
- 2012-13 Financial Statements
- 2011-12 Financial Statements
Half yearly and quarterly reports
We report twice a year on progress towards our 4 year Delivery Program and 4 times a year on progress towards our current year Operational Plan.
These reports track our delivery of the community's vision for its future as captured in the Community Plan.