Report a problem

Report a problem

You need to be on the MyCouncil page in order to Raise a Waste Request

If you are making a report to Council regarding a barking dog you must provide correct information in ALL areas below, if you do not provide this information Council is unable to action your request.

Tell us about the problem (required)

Location of the issue (required)

Your full name (required)

Your email

Your phone number (required)

Your address

Add photos or attachments to your message (pdf, jpg, png accepted. 10mb limit.)

Please tick the I'm not a robot checkbox below.

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged through the 'Report a Problem' form.
Council will not respond to feedback that is abusive or offensive.

We respect your privacy, and any personal information submitted to Penrith City Council will be dealt with according to the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act (1998), Government Information Public Access Act (2009) and the Local Government Act (1993). Council will not use personal information for a purpose other than that for which it is collected.
See Access to Information.