01 June 2020
Penrith Council is set to invest millions towards shade provisions for 90 playspaces within the City. Commencing this month, the three-year program will see Council upgrade 90 playspaces with trees and other shade structures.
28 May 2020
Penrith City Library is reopening its Penrith branch to the public from Monday 1 June on a limited services basis with access to the physical collection only.
26 May 2020
Work has started on a $3.7 million FIFA Standard multi-usesyntheticsportsfacility at Jamison Park. Once complete,the facility will deliver two synthetic rectangular football (soccer) fields, a cricket wicket and an AFL oval, along with a new pathway and smart technology LED floodlights.
15 May 2020
In-line with the easing of restrictions by the NSW Government, Council has opened the following facilities: Playgrounds, Dog Parks, Fitness Equipment, BBQ’s, Basketball facilities, Skate Parks, Tennis Courts, Cricket Nets and the Tench Reserve Boat ramp.
04 June 2020 04 June 2020 (+ 2 more dates)
A weekly one-hour, livestreamed musical event featuring homegrown performers and exceptional talents.
Penrith, NSW 2750
05 June 2020 05 June 2020 (+ 6 more dates)
Book your place for a specialised story time at Penrith City Library every first Friday of the month. This program is suitable for children aged 2-5 years old and with social/sensory issues. Sessions are free.
Penrith, NSW 2750
11 June 2020 11 June 2020 (+ 6 more dates)
Village Café in Kingswood is open every second Thursday of the month between 9.30am and 11.30am at Wainwright Park.
Kingswood, NSW 2747
18 June 2020 18 June 2020 (+ 6 more dates)
Village Café in North St Marys is open every third Thursday of the month between 9.30am and 11.30am at Wattle Avenue Reserve, North St Marys.
North St Marys, NSW 2760
Have your say
Community input is important
We encourage you to have your say about community plans, policies and issues that will shape our City's future...
- Bunyarra Reserve Park Project - Bunyarra Drive, Emu Plains
- The Carriageway Playground Project - The Carriageway Way, Glenmore Park
- Outlook Avenue Playground Project - Outlook Avenue & Glen Road, Emu Heights
- Sales Park Playground Project - Roots Avenue, Luddenham
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for 33-43 Phillip Street, St Marys.
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for four Council owned sites in St Marys and Penrith
- Penrith Local Strategic Planning Statement
- Ironbark Drive Playground Project - Ironbark Drive, Cranebrook
- Penrith City Park
- Shape Council's activities over the next 12 years
- Draft Sport and Recreation Strategy
- Regatta Park upgrade
- On Public Exhibition: Draft Operational Plan 2020-21, proposed Fees and Charges 2020-21 and amendments to the Community Participation Plan
- Public Exhibition of Various Planning Instruments for Penrith LGA
- Gipps Street Recreation Precinct
- Penrith City Council THINK BOLD KINGSWOOD
- Penrith City Council Youth Survey 2020
Would you like to receive your rates notice via email?
It's quick and easy! Click on the button below for more information.