24 March 2020
Penrith Council is providing financial relief for cafes and restaurants in the Penrith and St Marys CBD’s who are currently facing economic hardship caused by impacts from the COVID-19 pandemic.
23 March 2020
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve with new directives from the Australian and NSW Governments, Council has taken the step to move to virtual services.
20 March 2020
The health and safety of our community, residents and staff is Penrith Council’s top priority. We are closely following the advice of Government and health authorities on the COVID-19 outbreak.
03 April 2020 03 April 2020 (+ 8 more dates)
Book your place for a specialised story time at Penrith City Library every first Friday of the month. This program is suitable for children aged 2-5 years old and with social/sensory issues. Sessions are free.
Penrith, NSW 2750
03 April 2020 03 April 2020
Your stomach will never forgive you for not coming to our evening of celebrating everything Penrith Made. Local producers of craft brews, delicious food and devilish desserts are showcasing their products for you tonight.
Penrith, NSW 2750
09 April 2020 09 April 2020 (+ 8 more dates)
Village Café in Kingswood is open every second Thursday of the month between 9.30am and 11.30am at Wainwright Park.
Kingswood, NSW 2747
16 April 2020 16 April 2020 (+ 8 more dates)
Village Café in North St Marys is open every third Thursday of the month between 9.30am and 11.30am at Wattle Avenue Reserve, North St Marys.
North St Marys, NSW 2760
Have your say
Community input is important
We encourage you to have your say about community plans, policies and issues that will shape our City's future...
- Bunyarra Reserve Park Project - Bunyarra Drive, Emu Plains
- The Carriageway Playground Project - The Carriageway Way, Glenmore Park
- Outlook Avenue Playground Project - Outlook Avenue & Glen Road, Emu Heights
- Sales Park Playground Project - Roots Avenue, Luddenham
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for 33-43 Phillip Street, St Marys.
- New Mulgoa RFS Station - January 2020 Update
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for four Council owned sites in St Marys and Penrith
- Penrith Local Strategic Planning Statement
- Ironbark Drive Playground Project - Ironbark Drive, Cranebrook
- Penrith City Park
- Shape Council's activities over the next 12 years
- Draft Sport and Recreation Strategy
- Regatta Park upgrade
Would you like to receive your rates notice via email?
It's quick and easy! Click on the button below for more information.