22 May 2019
Council’s Living Places St Marys project will see around 400 street trees planted on nature strips across the southern section of St Marys during May and June.
10 May 2019
With the 2019-20 financial year fast approaching, Council would like to hear what our community thinks about our planned works, budget, fees and charges for the next 12 months.
06 June 2019 06 June 2019
The monthly Village Cafe in Parklawn Place promotes good health and happiness as we age.
North St Marys, NSW 2760
13 June 2019 13 June 2019 (+ 2 more dates)
Penrith Council invites you to join us in Kingswood’s newest pop-up living room!
Kingswood, NSW 2747
Have your say
Community input is important
We encourage you to have your say about community plans, policies and issues that will shape our City's future...
- Sienna Gardens open space upgrade
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for 7 Council owned lots at the corner of Rodgers and Somerset Streets, Kingswood
- Living Places St Marys
- Gap Filler Employment Research Project
- New Mulgoa RFS Station
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for four Council owned sites in St Marys and Penrith
- Annual Update Amendment Planning Proposal
- Outdoor Dining Policy
- On Public Exhibition: Draft Operational Plan 2019-20 and proposed Fees and Charges 2019-20
- Welllbeing survey
Would you like to receive your rates notice via email?
It's quick and easy! Click on the button below for more information.