30 March 2020
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve with new directives from the Australian and NSW Governments, Council has taken the step to move to virtual services.
24 March 2020
Penrith Council is providing financial relief for cafes and restaurants in the Penrith and St Marys CBD’s who are currently facing economic hardship caused by impacts from the COVID-19 pandemic.
09 April 2020 09 April 2020 (+ 7 more dates)
Village Café in Kingswood is open every second Thursday of the month between 9.30am and 11.30am at Wainwright Park.
Kingswood, NSW 2747
09 April 2020 09 April 2020 (+ 9 more dates)
A weekly one-hour, livestreamed musical event featuring homegrown performers and exceptional talents.
Penrith, NSW 2750
16 April 2020 16 April 2020 (+ 8 more dates)
Village Café in North St Marys is open every third Thursday of the month between 9.30am and 11.30am at Wattle Avenue Reserve, North St Marys.
North St Marys, NSW 2760
Have your say
Community input is important
We encourage you to have your say about community plans, policies and issues that will shape our City's future...
- Bunyarra Reserve Park Project - Bunyarra Drive, Emu Plains
- The Carriageway Playground Project - The Carriageway Way, Glenmore Park
- Outlook Avenue Playground Project - Outlook Avenue & Glen Road, Emu Heights
- Sales Park Playground Project - Roots Avenue, Luddenham
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for 33-43 Phillip Street, St Marys.
- New Mulgoa RFS Station - January 2020 Update
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for four Council owned sites in St Marys and Penrith
- Penrith Local Strategic Planning Statement
- Ironbark Drive Playground Project - Ironbark Drive, Cranebrook
- Penrith City Park
- Shape Council's activities over the next 12 years
- Draft Sport and Recreation Strategy
- Regatta Park upgrade
Would you like to receive your rates notice via email?
It's quick and easy! Click on the button below for more information.