20 October 2020
10 years ago, Penrith City Council introduced the Food Organics Garden Organics (FOGO) service to the urban areas of Penrith. The FOGO service is best known as the community’s green-lidded bin and kitchen caddy.
16 October 2020
Penrith City Council in collaboration with SUEZ, Stillwell Trucks and Mercedes-Benz Trucks have launched Australia’s first smart waste collection vehicle. The vehicle is unique due to its innovative steerable rear axle, which allows the large vehicle to operate within the specifications of a more manoeuvrable small collection vehicle.
14 October 2020
Penrith City Council’s annual place making grants program, Magnetic Places, has been reimagined in 2020 with a walking trail of interactive artworks set to transform the St Marys City Centre over three nights from 22-24 October.
13 October 2020
This November, experience Penrith like never before as the City Centre is transformed into an unexpected wonderland of art, exploration, technology, and fun!
16 October 2020 - 11 December 2020
Bring your lunch and your friends to Triangle Park every Friday between 12pm and 2pm.
Penrith, NSW 2750
22 October 2020 22 October 2020 (+ 1 more dates)
Village Café in Llandilo is open every fourth Thursday of the month between 9.30am and 11.30am at Llandilo Community Hall.
Llandilo, NSW 2747
22 October 2020 22 October 2020
A series of magnificent installations in St Marys
St Marys, NSW 2760
Have your say
Community input is important
We encourage you to have your say about community plans, policies and issues that will shape our City's future...
- Bunyarra Reserve Park Project - Bunyarra Drive, Emu Plains
- The Carriageway Playground Project - The Carriageway Way, Glenmore Park
- Outlook Avenue Playground Project - Outlook Avenue & Glen Road, Emu Heights
- Sales Park Playground Project - Roots Avenue, Luddenham
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for 33-43 Phillip Street, St Marys.
- New Mulgoa RFS Station - June 2020 Update
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for four Council owned sites in St Marys and Penrith
- Penrith Local Strategic Planning Statement
- Ironbark Drive Playground Project - Ironbark Drive, Cranebrook
- Penrith City Park
- Shape Council's activities over the next 12 years
- Regatta Park upgrade
- On Public Exhibition: Draft Operational Plan 2020-21, proposed Fees and Charges 2020-21 and amendments to the Community Participation Plan
- Gipps Street Recreation Precinct
- Penrith City Council THINK BOLD KINGSWOOD
- Penrith Stories
- Soper Place Revitalisation
- Draft Emu Plains Overland Flow Flood Study
- Banks Drive Playground Project - Banks Drive, St. Clair
- Burcher Park Playground Upgrade – Hornseywood Avenue, Penrith
- Leonay Parade Playground Upgrade – Leonay Parade, Leonay
- Oriole Street Playground Upgrade – Oriole Street, Glenmore Park
- Robinson Park Playground Upgrade – Glenbrook Street, Jamisontown
- Sunbird Terrace Playground Upgrade – Sunbird Terrace, Glenmore Park
- Planning Proposal for seven sites at Reynolds Road and The Driftway, Londonderry
- Draft Voluntary Planning Agreement for 33-43 Phillip Street, St Marys
- Draft Penrith Developer Agreements Policy
- Cranebrook Flood Study - Community Consultation
- Tench Reserve
- Penrith Proud Business Directory
- Brooker and Day Playground Project - Brooker and Day Street Colyton
- Public Exhibition: 2 Tench Ave, Jamisontown
Would you like to receive your rates notice via email?
It's quick and easy! Click on the button below for more information.