29 March 2021
Penrith City Council is calling on the Government to prioritise the Castlereagh Connection in the wake of the flood emergency in the Hawkesbury-Nepean Valley.
25 March 2021
Penrith City Council has announced the winner of its design excellence competition to reinvigorate the former Council Chambers at 129-133 Henry Street, into a new commercial building set to revitalise the Penrith CBD.
13 April 2021 - 30 April 2021
Who says getting older means slowing down? Age doesn’t have to be a barrier to staying independent, enjoying life, learning new skills and being connected.
Penrith, NSW 2750
15 April 2021 15 April 2021 (+ 2 more dates)
Village Cafe in North St Marys is open every third Thursday of the month between 9.30am and 11.30am at Robin Wiles Park.
North St Marys, NSW 2760
16 April 2021 16 April 2021
Have a fun day out with your family with the Mobile Play Van in the park and guided walk around the 1.2km Live, Work, PlayGrid.
Kingswood, NSW 2747
20 April 2021 20 April 2021
Gain some tips on how you can download and use some of the latest apps, such as the Service NSW app and Penrith City Library app. Event is a part of Seniors Week.
Penrith, NSW 2750
Have your say
Community input is important
We encourage you to have your say about community plans, policies and issues that will shape our City's future...
- Public exhibition of Planning Proposal and draft amendment to the Penrith Development Control Plan 2014 relating to the Penrith Panthers Site
- Live Work Play Grid - Kingswood
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for 33-43 Phillip Street, St Marys.
- New Mulgoa RFS Station - June 2020 Update
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for four Council owned sites in St Marys and Penrith
- Penrith Local Strategic Planning Statement
- Penrith City Park
- Shape Council's activities over the next 12 years
- Regatta Park upgrade
- On Public Exhibition: Draft Operational Plan 2020-21, proposed Fees and Charges 2020-21 and amendments to the Community Participation Plan
- Gipps Street Recreation Precinct
- Penrith City Council THINK BOLD KINGSWOOD
- Penrith Stories
- Soper Place Revitalisation
- Banks Drive Playground Project - Banks Drive, St. Clair
- Burcher Park Playground Upgrade – Hornseywood Avenue, Penrith
- Leonay Parade Playground Upgrade – Leonay Parade, Leonay
- Oriole Street Playground Upgrade – Oriole Street, Glenmore Park
- Robinson Park Playground Upgrade – Glenbrook Street, Jamisontown
- Sunbird Terrace Playground Upgrade – Sunbird Terrace, Glenmore Park
- Planning Proposal for seven sites at Reynolds Road and The Driftway, Londonderry
- Draft Voluntary Planning Agreement for 33-43 Phillip Street, St Marys
- Draft Penrith Developer Agreements Policy
- Cranebrook Flood Study - Community Consultation
- Tench Reserve
- Penrith Proud Business Directory
- Brooker and Day Playground Project - Brooker and Day Street Colyton
- Public Exhibition: 2 Tench Ave, Jamisontown
- Draft Aerotropolis Development Contributions Plan
- Amendment to Penrith Citywide Section 7.12 Development Contributions Plan for Non Residential Development
- Penrith Resilience Action Plan
- The Joan 2020 Community Survey
- St Clair dog park
- Draft Mamre Road Contributions plan
- Craig Ross Bridge naming
- Erskine Park Urban Reinvestment
- Armstein Crescent Playground Project - Werrington
- Nindi Crescent Playground Project – Glenmore Park
- Iron Bark Way Playground Project – Colyton
- Pauline Fields Playground Project – Penrith
- Penrose Crescent Playground Project – Taloma Park
- Stapley Street Playground Project – South Penrith
- Penrith Resilient Action Plan
- 131 Henry Street
Would you like to receive your rates notice via email?
It's quick and easy! Click on the button below for more information.