24 June 2020
Ironbark Reserve Playspace in Cranebrook will receive a new lease of life thanks to an upgrade funded by Penrith City Council and the NSW Government’s Everyone Can Play Grant Program.
24 June 2020
Penrith City Council is working with the NSW Government under the Everyone Can Play Grant Program to upgrade a number of playspaces across our City, including the Carriageway, Glenmore Park.
23 June 2020
Penrith City Council and Transport for NSW are introducing 40km/h speed limits on roads in Penrith CBD East where pedestrian activity is high.The 40km/h speed limits will create a safer road environment for everyone, particularly vulnerable groups such as older road users and children.
22 June 2020
Taking the family to the park will soon be even more enjoyable with upgrades underway to create more modern, safer and accessible playspaces at three locations in Penrith.
05 July 2020 - 11 July 2020
We're celebrating our 20-year anniversary of Penrith NAIDOC with a very special digital program. Join us on Council's Facebook from Sunday 5 July to Saturday 11 July for a week of fun and great activities.
Penrith, NSW 2750
09 July 2020 09 July 2020 (+ 5 more dates)
Village Café in Kingswood is open every second Thursday of the month between 9.30am and 11.30am at Wainwright Park.
Kingswood, NSW 2747
16 July 2020 16 July 2020 (+ 5 more dates)
Village Café in North St Marys is open every third Thursday of the month between 9.30am and 11.30am at Wattle Avenue Reserve, North St Marys.
North St Marys, NSW 2760
23 July 2020 23 July 2020 (+ 5 more dates)
Village Café in Llandilo is open every fourth Thursday of the month between 9.30am and 11.30am at Llandilo Community Hall.
Llandilo, NSW 2747
Have your say
Community input is important
We encourage you to have your say about community plans, policies and issues that will shape our City's future...
- Bunyarra Reserve Park Project - Bunyarra Drive, Emu Plains
- The Carriageway Playground Project - The Carriageway Way, Glenmore Park
- Outlook Avenue Playground Project - Outlook Avenue & Glen Road, Emu Heights
- Sales Park Playground Project - Roots Avenue, Luddenham
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for 33-43 Phillip Street, St Marys.
- New Mulgoa RFS Station - June 2020 Update
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for four Council owned sites in St Marys and Penrith
- Penrith Local Strategic Planning Statement
- Ironbark Drive Playground Project - Ironbark Drive, Cranebrook
- Penrith City Park
- Shape Council's activities over the next 12 years
- Draft Sport and Recreation Strategy
- Regatta Park upgrade
- On Public Exhibition: Draft Operational Plan 2020-21, proposed Fees and Charges 2020-21 and amendments to the Community Participation Plan
- Gipps Street Recreation Precinct
- Penrith City Council THINK BOLD KINGSWOOD
- Penrith City Council Youth Survey 2020
- Penrith Stories
Would you like to receive your rates notice via email?
It's quick and easy! Click on the button below for more information.