13 June 2019
The reconstruction of O’Connell Street, Caddens from a rural road to a collector road that moves traffic from local streets to arterial roads, has been given the “tick of approval” with its reopening to traffic recently.
28 May 2019
Council is inviting local non-profit organisations and community groups to apply for small grants through the annual Community Assistance Program (CAP) to deliver activities, events or projects that strengthen the community, address community needs and improve opportunities for participation in Penrith City.
28 May 2019
In celebration of our local volunteers, Council held a Showcase morning tea on Friday 24 May where local organisations attended to present their work and describe “a day in the life of a volunteer” to peers and Councillors.
18 July 2019 18 July 2019 (+ 1 more dates)
Penrith Council invites you to join us in Kingswood’s newest pop-up living room!
Kingswood, NSW 2747
Have your say
Community input is important
We encourage you to have your say about community plans, policies and issues that will shape our City's future...
- Sienna Gardens open space upgrade
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for 7 Council owned lots at the corner of Rodgers and Somerset Streets, Kingswood
- Living Places St Marys
- Gap Filler Employment Research Project
- New Mulgoa RFS Station
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for four Council owned sites in St Marys and Penrith
- Annual Update Amendment Planning Proposal
- On Public Exhibition: Draft Operational Plan 2019-20 and proposed Fees and Charges 2019-20
- Wellbeing survey
- Planning Proposal for 57 Henry Street, Penrith
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for the Australian Arms Hotel
Would you like to receive your rates notice via email?
It's quick and easy! Click on the button below for more information.