11 September 2020
Local cricketers in the Penrith district will be able to hone their craft for this summer of cricket with the opening of two new cricket nets thanks to a collaboration between the NSW Government, Cricket NSW, Nepean District Cricket Association and Penrith City Council.
09 September 2020
Council is inviting the community to share their views, ideas, and thoughts about Penrith’s future to inform the development and delivery of the organisation’s 12-year Community Strategic Plan (CSP).
28 August 2020
Penrith City Council is revitalising its 35 year old nursey to ensure Council is self-sufficient in plant production of local providence plants and shrubs to meet existing and future operational needs within the LGA
02 October 2020 02 October 2020 (+ 2 more dates)
Book your place for a specialised story time at Penrith City Library every first Friday of the month. This program is suitable for children aged 2-5 years old and with social/sensory issues. Sessions are free.
Penrith, NSW 2750
07 October 2020 07 October 2020
Council is inviting the community to share their views, ideas, and thoughts about Penrith’s future to inform the development and delivery of the organisation’s 12-year Community Strategic Plan.
Penrith, NSW 2750
08 October 2020 08 October 2020 (+ 2 more dates)
Village Café in Kingswood is open every second Thursday of the month between 9.30am and 11.30am at Wainwright Park.
Kingswood, NSW 2747
15 October 2020 15 October 2020 (+ 2 more dates)
Village Café in North St Marys is open every third Thursday of the month between 9.30am and 11.30am at Wattle Avenue Reserve, North St Marys.
North St Marys, NSW 2760
Have your say
Community input is important
We encourage you to have your say about community plans, policies and issues that will shape our City's future...
- Bunyarra Reserve Park Project - Bunyarra Drive, Emu Plains
- The Carriageway Playground Project - The Carriageway Way, Glenmore Park
- Outlook Avenue Playground Project - Outlook Avenue & Glen Road, Emu Heights
- Sales Park Playground Project - Roots Avenue, Luddenham
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for 33-43 Phillip Street, St Marys.
- New Mulgoa RFS Station - June 2020 Update
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for four Council owned sites in St Marys and Penrith
- Penrith Local Strategic Planning Statement
- Ironbark Drive Playground Project - Ironbark Drive, Cranebrook
- Penrith City Park
- Shape Council's activities over the next 12 years
- Regatta Park upgrade
- On Public Exhibition: Draft Operational Plan 2020-21, proposed Fees and Charges 2020-21 and amendments to the Community Participation Plan
- Gipps Street Recreation Precinct
- Penrith City Council THINK BOLD KINGSWOOD
- Penrith Stories
- Soper Place Revitalisation
- Draft Emu Plains Overland Flow Flood Study
- Burcher Park Playground Upgrade – Hornseywood Avenue, Penrith
- Leonay Parade Playground Upgrade – Leonay Parade, Leonay
- Oriole Street Playground Upgrade – Oriole Street, Glenmore Park
- Robinson Park Playground Upgrade – Glenbrook Street, Jamisontown
- Sunbird Terrace Playground Upgrade – Sunbird Terrace, Glenmore Park
- Planning Proposal for seven sites at Reynolds Road and The Driftway, Londonderry
- Draft Voluntary Planning Agreement for 33-43 Phillip Street, St Marys
- Draft Penrith Developer Agreements Policy
- Cranebrook Flood Study - Community Consultation
- Tench Reserve
Would you like to receive your rates notice via email?
It's quick and easy! Click on the button below for more information.