05 August 2020
Penrith City Council has completed significant road works to ensure safety and improve traffic flow at the intersection of The Northern Road and Derby Street, Penrith.
04 August 2020
Penrith City Council has successfully prosecuted a Kemps Creek woman who unlawfully constructed a commercial truck depot on a rural property.
03 August 2020
Council established two taskforces in May, to coordinate Penrith City’s recovery from the impacts of COVID-19, Both taskforces have now convened their second meetings, building partnerships and working towards successful outcomes for Penrith.
15 July 2020
Penrith City Council has received an offer of emergency funding from the NSW Government to improve safety along Nepean Avenue by putting temporary traffic and roadside changes in place.
13 August 2020 13 August 2020 (+ 4 more dates)
Village Café in Kingswood is open every second Thursday of the month between 9.30am and 11.30am at Wainwright Park.
Kingswood, NSW 2747
20 August 2020 20 August 2020 (+ 4 more dates)
Village Café in North St Marys is open every third Thursday of the month between 9.30am and 11.30am at Wattle Avenue Reserve, North St Marys.
North St Marys, NSW 2760
27 August 2020 27 August 2020 (+ 4 more dates)
Village Café in Llandilo is open every fourth Thursday of the month between 9.30am and 11.30am at Llandilo Community Hall.
Llandilo, NSW 2747
27 August 2020 27 August 2020
Register for Penrith City Library's free Resume Writing Webinar with Keith Whelan where you can learn tips on how to write a clear, tailored and professional resume.
--, NSW 2750
Have your say
Community input is important
We encourage you to have your say about community plans, policies and issues that will shape our City's future...
- Bunyarra Reserve Park Project - Bunyarra Drive, Emu Plains
- The Carriageway Playground Project - The Carriageway Way, Glenmore Park
- Outlook Avenue Playground Project - Outlook Avenue & Glen Road, Emu Heights
- Sales Park Playground Project - Roots Avenue, Luddenham
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for 33-43 Phillip Street, St Marys.
- New Mulgoa RFS Station - June 2020 Update
- Planning Proposal to amend Penrith Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 2010 for four Council owned sites in St Marys and Penrith
- Penrith Local Strategic Planning Statement
- Ironbark Drive Playground Project - Ironbark Drive, Cranebrook
- Shape Council's activities over the next 12 years
- Draft Sport and Recreation Strategy
- Regatta Park upgrade
- On Public Exhibition: Draft Operational Plan 2020-21, proposed Fees and Charges 2020-21 and amendments to the Community Participation Plan
- Gipps Street Recreation Precinct
- Penrith City Council THINK BOLD KINGSWOOD
- Penrith Stories
- Soper Place Revitalisation
- Draft Emu Plains Overland Flow Flood Study
Would you like to receive your rates notice via email?
It's quick and easy! Click on the button below for more information.