Dog Parks and Off-leash Areas
- Written by: Adam Gatt Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 email@example.com https://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia
Penrith is a pet-friendly City with many parks and spaces where dogs can be exercised off-leash. Council is committed to providing safe and usable spaces at our local dog parks.
Our dog parks and off-leash areas have been highlighted in orange on the interactive map below. Use the zoom controls on the map to zoom in for a clearer view of the area.
For the safety and comfort of all people and dogs using our dog parks and off-leash areas, please:
- Remember that off-leash doesn’t mean out of control. You are responsible for your dog’s actions.
- Stay in the park, within view of and able to voice control your dog and have a leash on hand in case it is needed.
- Keep your dog leashed before entering and when exiting a dog park or off-leash area.
- Do not leave your dog unattended.
- Clean up after your dog and use the dog bags and bins where provided.
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated before entering a park or off-leash area.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No food or alcohol.
- No smoking.
- No bikes, scooters or skateboards.
All activities in designated dog off-leash areas must comply with the Companion Animals Act 1998, the Protection of the Environment Operations Act 1997 and the Local Government Act 1993. To report any issues, please contact Council on 4732 7777 .
For more information go to our Responsible Pet Ownership webpage
If you can't access the map below please contact Council on 4732 7777 for assistance.
Use the zoom controls on the map to zoom in for a clearer view of the dog parks and off-leash areas which are highlighted in orange on the interactive map below.