Engineering Requirements for Development & Subdivision
- Written by Adam Gatt Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia
The documents below detail engineering requirements for the subdivision and development of land within the Penrith Local Government Area. They aim to ensure subdivision and development in our City is designed and constructed to be:
- fit for purpose
- economical to maintain, and
- in line with community expectations.
Contact our Development Engineering team on 4732 7777 for more information.
Engineering policies and guidelines
- Design Guidelines for Engineering Works for Subdivisions and Developments (as amended, under review)
- Stormwater Drainage Specification for Building Developments - Updated May 2018.
- Water Sensitive Urban Design Policy
- Water Sensitive Urban Design Technical Guidelines and Addendum 1: Deemed to Comply Toolkit for Residential, Industrial & Commercial Developments - for more information see also Waterway Health.
- Road Naming Policy
- Works in Kind Policy
- Bond Refund Application
- Engineering Construction Certificate application form
- Appoint Council as Principal Certifying Authority (PCA) / Contract for Council to undertake Certification Work
- Infrastructure Restoration Bond Application Form
Go to the Roads and Paths page for other forms and requirements for minor engineering works within public roads.