- Written by Adam Gatt Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia
Disclosure of political donations or gifts
Development Applications are displayed at the Penrith Civic Centre. By law, reportable political donations or gifts must be disclosed by anyone lodging a planning application to Council.
Register of Political Donations & Gifts in Relation to Planning Applications
|Application No.||Donation / Gift||Donor / ABN (if an entity)||Donor / Entity Address||Recipient||Date Made||Amount / Value|
Last updated 6 June 2019.
You can search and view political donations and electoral expenditure disclosed by political parties, elected members of Parliament and local Councils, candidates, third-party campaigners and political donors at State and Local Government elections on the NSW Electoral Commission website - see Declaration of disclosures of political donations register.
Viewing Development Applications
Council is required to make Development Applications (DAs) and certain associated documents publicly available under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009. Pursuant to Section 101 of the Environmental Planning & Assessment Act, the below lists applications recently determined by Penrith City Council. Details of these determinations are available for public inspection free of charge during Council’s normal business hours (between 8.30am and 4pm Mondays to Fridays except Public Holidays) at the Civic Centre, 601 High Street, Penrith. Staff from Council’s Development Services team will be able to assist with any enquiries.
Development Applications and Public Notices
Notice of commencement of amendment to Penrith Development Control Plan 2014 – Penrith Panthers Precinct - 23 December 2020
At its meeting of 13 November 2017, Council considered the outcomes of a public exhibition undertaken for a Planning Proposal and a proposed amendment to Penrith Development Control Plan 2014 (DCP 2014) for the Penrith Panthers Precinct and resolved to adopt the Planning Proposal and proposed draft DCP.
Council’s resolution enabled its General Manager to carry out further changes to the draft DCP prior to its finalisation, particularly as a result of negotiations undertaken in relation to an associated amendment to the Road Works Planning Agreement for the Penrith Panthers Precinct, and any other changes identified in consideration of transport and traffic matters.
The negotiation, preparation and execution of an amendment to the Road Works Planning Agreement has been completed, and the draft DCP has been updated to reflect the outcomes of that process.
The Local Environmental Plan amendment sought by the Planning Proposal has been gazetted, enabling the draft DCP amendment to take effect. Accordingly, this public notice is to notify of the commencement of the DCP amendment for the Penrith Panthers Precinct. A copy of the amended DCP chapter may be found on Council’s website at
- First Street, Kingswood - DA21/0009 20
- 312 Third Avenue, Llandilo - DA20/0555.01
- 60 Canberra Street, Oxley Park - DA21/0024
- 103–109 Laycock Street, Cranebrook - DA21/0025
- 157 Jamison Road, Penrith - DA21/0020
- KG Kingswood Pty Ltd, 252 Great Western Highway, Kingswood DA14/1108.05
- Sydney International Regatta Centre, 153–233 Old Castlereagh Road and Penrith Whitewater Stadium, Lot 20 McCarthys Lane, Castlereagh - DA20/0807
- 40–42 Mamre Road, St Marys - DA20/0860
- 581–599 Luddenham Road, Luddenham - DA20/0857
- Soper Place Car Park, 5–17 Lawson Street, Penrith - DA20/0858
- 170 Derby Street, Penrith - DA20/0866
- 40 Charles Street, St Marys - DA20/0865
- Lot 1 DP 825553 (Nos. 5–7) Floribunda Avenue, Glenmore Park - DA19/0419.03
- Lot 11 Sec 4 DP 975378 (Nos. 22) PaskinLot 11 Sec 4 DP 975378 (Nos. 22) PaskinStreet, Kingswood - DA20/0047
- Lot 10 Sec. 4 DP 975378 (No. 20) Paskin Street, Kingswood - DA20/0048
- Lot 728 DP 800869 (No. 19) The Crescent,Lot 728 DP 800869 (No. 19) The Crescent,Penrith - DA20/0146
- Lot 2 DP 38057 (No. 84) Cox Avenue, Penrith - DA20/0475
- Lot 4 DP 1253870 (Nos. 1–21) Grady Crescent, Erskine Park - DA20/0589
- Lot 12 DP 35563 (No. 131) Cox Avenue, Penrith - DA20/0341
- 32 Sydney Street, St Marys - DA20/0825
- 282 Great Western Highway, Emu Plains - DA20/0823
- 118 & 120 Station Street Penrith - DA20/0798
- 18–30 Hosking Street, Cranebrook - DA20/0791
- 34–36 Somerset Street and 2 Hargrave Street, Kingswood - DA20/0810
- Penrith Christian Fellowship Centre, 110 Frogmore Road, Orchard Hills - DA20/0801
- 38 Manning Street, Kingswood - DA17/1354.02
- 18–30 Hosking Street, Cranebrook - DA20/0791
Public Meeting - Penrith Local Planning Panel
The Penrith Local Planning Panel will meet to determine the following:
- DA20/0340 Community Hall and Parks Avenue Reserve, 21 Parkes Avenue, Werrington
- DA19/0655 1–23 Lenore Drive, Erskine Park Industrial development
Information about upcoming meetings and relevant documents from past meetings is available on the Local Planning Panel web page.