- Written by Adam Gatt Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia
Disclosure of political donations or gifts
Development Applications are displayed at the Penrith Civic Centre. By law, reportable political donations or gifts must be disclosed by anyone lodging a planning application to Council.
Register of Political Donations & Gifts in Relation to Planning Applications
|Application No.||Donation / Gift||Donor / ABN (if an entity)||Donor / Entity Address||Recipient||Date Made||Amount / Value|
Last updated 6 June 2019.
You can search and view political donations and electoral expenditure disclosed by political parties, elected members of Parliament and local Councils, candidates, third-party campaigners and political donors at State and Local Government elections on the NSW Electoral Commission website - see Declaration of disclosures of political donations register.
Viewing Development Applications
Council is required to make Development Applications (DAs) and certain associated documents publicly available under the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009. Pursuant to Section 101 of the Environmental Planning & Assessment Act, the below lists applications recently determined by Penrith City Council. Details of these determinations are available for public inspection free of charge during Council’s normal business hours (between 8.30am and 4pm Mondays to Fridays except Public Holidays) at the Civic Centre, 601 High Street, Penrith. Staff from Council’s Development Services team will be able to assist with any enquiries.
Development Applications and Public Notices
- 63–67 York Road, Jamisontown, DA21/0489
- Easter Developments Pty Ltd, DA21/0523
- Lot 3989 Lakeside Parade, Jordan Springs, DA20/0509
Voluntary Planning Agreement for a proposed Winter Sporting Facility at 2 Tench Avenue, Jamisontown
Penrith City Council is publicly notifying a Voluntary Planning Agreement (VPA) between Penrith City Council and Winter Sports World Pty Ltd. The VPA has been prepared in support of a Planning Proposal relating to a proposed Winter Sporting Facility at 2 Tench Avenue, Jamisontown. Council at its meeting of 24 May 2021 resolved to endorse the Planning Proposal, subject to execution of the VPA.
The VPA sets out mechanisms for the timing and delivery of certain road improvements at the intersection of Blaikie Road and Jamisontown Road, Jamisontown. A copy of the VPA and explanatory note can be viewed online at yoursaypenrith.com.au
The notification period is from Thursday 22 July 2021 to Thursday 19 August 2021.
- Kohler Brothers Property Group Pty Ltd DA21/0451- 71 & 73 Second Avenue, Kingswood
- ArkExpress Design Pty Ltd DA21/0462 - 28 Great Western Highway, Kingswood
- Baini Design DA21/0434 - 22 Morris Street, St Marys
- Station Lane Pty Ltd, 1 Station Lane, Penrith, DA20/0459
- Artmade Architects, 97–99 Victoria Street, Werrington, DA21/0417
- Urban Property Group, Lot 10 DP 1162271 (Nos. 614–632) High Street, Penrith DA20/0167
- Toga Penrith Developments Pty Ltd, Lot 300 DP 1243401 (Nos. 87–93) Union Road, Penrith, DA20/0148
- Ace Property Development Group, Lot 31 DP 1127348 (No. 156) High Street Penrith CD21/0009
- Challenger Life Nominees, Lot 1 DP 610862 (No. 220) Pyramid Street, Emu Plains DA20/0457
- Fiona Josephine Battaglia, Lot 146 DP 863818 (No. 19) Muru Drive Glenmore Park CD21/0005
Voluntary Planning Agreement for 39-49 Henry Street, Penrith
Penrith City Council is publicly notifying a Voluntary Planning Agreement (VPA) between Council, 3945 Penrith Pty Ltd, and 4749 Penrith Pty Ltd. The VPA has been prepared in support of a Planning Proposal relating to 39-49 Henry Street, Penrith. Council at its meeting of 7 December 2020 endorsed the Planning Proposal, subject to execution of the VPA.
The VPA sets out mechanisms for the timing and delivery of certain road improvements at the intersection of Evan Street and Henry Street, Penrith. A copy of the VPA and explanatory note can be viewed online at yoursaypenrith.com.au
The notification period is from Tuesday 15 June 2021 to Tuesday 13 July 2021.
Janlin Circus Trading As Stardust Circus, South Creek Park and Blair Oval Cnr of Charles Hackett Drive and The Kinsway, St Marys DA21/0354
Nemco Design Pty Ltd, 66 Copeland Street, Penrith DA21/0364
FJK Group Pty Ltd, 76 Hobart Street, St Marys DA21/0348
Baini Design, 200 Shepherd Street, St Marys DA21/0347
Stimson Urban & Regional Planning DA21/0308
Baini Design 198 Bennett Road, St Clair DA21/0309
Pretech Pty Ltd 26 Canberra Street, Oxley Park DA21/0314
Pinpoint Constructions (NSW) Pty 172 Adelaide Street, St Marys DA20/0129.02
- Montessori Academy 42 Morris Street, St Marys DA21/0259
- SWA Group 56 Cam Street, Cambridge Park DA21/0257
- Scentre Group Limited, Westﬁeld Penrith, 569–595 High Street, Penrith DA21/0217
- CK Design, 27–28 Park Avenue, Kingswood, DA21/0225
- Lots 34, 35 & 36 DP 31239 (Nos. 26–30) Hope Street, Penrith DA20/0365
- Morson Group Pty Ltd DA21/0154
- Gwgph Pty Ltd DDA21/0144
Compulsory Acquisition of Land Compulsory Acquisition of Land
Local Government Act 1993
Land Acquisition (Just Terms Compensation) Act 1991
By Notice published in the Government Gazette No. 72 dated 26 February 2021 Reference (n2021-0349) Penrith City Council compulsorily acquired Lots 1 – 4 in Deposited Plan 342116 for the Regatta Park Project.
Notice of commencement of amendment to Penrith Development Control Plan 2014 – Penrith Panthers Precinct - 23 December 2020
At its meeting of 13 November 2017, Council considered the outcomes of a public exhibition undertaken for a Planning Proposal and a proposed amendment to Penrith Development Control Plan 2014 (DCP 2014) for the Penrith Panthers Precinct and resolved to adopt the Planning Proposal and proposed draft DCP.
Council’s resolution enabled its General Manager to carry out further changes to the draft DCP prior to its finalisation, particularly as a result of negotiations undertaken in relation to an associated amendment to the Road Works Planning Agreement for the Penrith Panthers Precinct, and any other changes identified in consideration of transport and traffic matters.
The negotiation, preparation and execution of an amendment to the Road Works Planning Agreement has been completed, and the draft DCP has been updated to reflect the outcomes of that process.
The Local Environmental Plan amendment sought by the Planning Proposal has been gazetted, enabling the draft DCP amendment to take effect. Accordingly, this public notice is to notify of the commencement of the DCP amendment for the Penrith Panthers Precinct. A copy of the amended DCP chapter may be found on Council’s website at
• DA Number: DA20/0365
Address: 26 - 30 Hope Street PENRITH NSW 2750
Description: Demolition of Existing Dwellings and Outbuildings, and Construction of a Six (6) Storey Residential Flat Building with 38 Apartments, 61 Car Parking Spaces in Two (2) Levels of Basement, and Roof Terrace on the Sixth Floor
• DA Number: DA20/0509
Address: Lot 3989 Lakeside Parade JORDAN SPRINGS NSW 2747
Description: Construction of a Single Storey Building for a Pub and Associated Car Parking Spaces, Stormwater Management and Landscaping Works
- Mesabo Pty Limited Go Bananas - DA21/0089
- Stimson Urban & Regional Planning - DA21/0077
- JMD Design - DA21/0047
JBS&G Australia Pty Ltd - DA21/0045
- First Street, Kingswood - DA21/0009 20
- 312 Third Avenue, Llandilo - DA20/0555.01
- 60 Canberra Street, Oxley Park - DA21/0024
- 103–109 Laycock Street, Cranebrook - DA21/0025
- 157 Jamison Road, Penrith - DA21/0020
- KG Kingswood Pty Ltd, 252 Great Western Highway, Kingswood DA14/1108.05
- Sydney International Regatta Centre, 153–233 Old Castlereagh Road and Penrith Whitewater Stadium, Lot 20 McCarthys Lane, Castlereagh - DA20/0807
- 40–42 Mamre Road, St Marys - DA20/0860
- 581–599 Luddenham Road, Luddenham - DA20/0857
- Soper Place Car Park, 5–17 Lawson Street, Penrith - DA20/0858
- 170 Derby Street, Penrith - DA20/0866
- 40 Charles Street, St Marys - DA20/0865
- Lot 1 DP 825553 (Nos. 5–7) Floribunda Avenue, Glenmore Park - DA19/0419.03
- Lot 11 Sec 4 DP 975378 (Nos. 22) PaskinLot 11 Sec 4 DP 975378 (Nos. 22) PaskinStreet, Kingswood - DA20/0047
- Lot 10 Sec. 4 DP 975378 (No. 20) Paskin Street, Kingswood - DA20/0048
- Lot 728 DP 800869 (No. 19) The Crescent,Lot 728 DP 800869 (No. 19) The Crescent,Penrith - DA20/0146
- Lot 2 DP 38057 (No. 84) Cox Avenue, Penrith - DA20/0475
- Lot 4 DP 1253870 (Nos. 1–21) Grady Crescent, Erskine Park - DA20/0589
- Lot 12 DP 35563 (No. 131) Cox Avenue, Penrith - DA20/0341
- 32 Sydney Street, St Marys - DA20/0825
- 282 Great Western Highway, Emu Plains - DA20/0823
- 118 & 120 Station Street Penrith - DA20/0798
- 18–30 Hosking Street, Cranebrook - DA20/0791
- 34–36 Somerset Street and 2 Hargrave Street, Kingswood - DA20/0810
- Penrith Christian Fellowship Centre, 110 Frogmore Road, Orchard Hills - DA20/0801
- 38 Manning Street, Kingswood - DA17/1354.02
- 18–30 Hosking Street, Cranebrook - DA20/0791
Public Meeting - Penrith Local Planning Panel
The Penrith Local Planning Panel will meet to determine the following:
- DA20/0340 Community Hall and Parks Avenue Reserve, 21 Parkes Avenue, Werrington
- DA19/0655 1–23 Lenore Drive, Erskine Park Industrial development
Information about upcoming meetings and relevant documents from past meetings is available on the Local Planning Panel web page.