Your stomach will never forgive you for not coming to our evening of celebrating everything Penrith Made. Local producers of craft brews, delicious food and devilish desserts are showcasing their products for you tonight.
It’s a night out with a difference! Bring your tastebuds to Triangle Park for an evening of exploding flavour with locally made craft brews, delicious food and devilish desserts available for purchase. It’s a night of Penrith Made.
Triangle Park is located at the western end of High Street. Parking is available on Union Road.
When: Friday 22 November
Time: 5pm - 10pm
What you can find at the event:
- Rusty Penny Brewing – Local beers that have been locally produced on a small scale.
- Casey's Brewery – Local beers that have been locally produced on a small scale.
- Montecatini Specialty Smallgoods – Salami, cheese and Italian fennel sausage.
- Underground Coffee Roasters – Cold and hot coffee beverages.
- Pasticceria Dolce Mia – Italian desserts including freshly made cannoli and Christmas treats.
- Anime Kitchen 46 – Sushi, fried chicken, and bento boxes.
- Devine Raw Desserts – Protein balls and raw cakes.
- Savvy Cakes – Decorative cookies, cupcake demonstration and baked gift boxes.
Dates & Times
Starts: 22 November 2019 - 05:00 PM
Ends: 22 November 2019 - 10:00 PM
Penrith NSW 2750