Reimagine Ageing Festival: Safe.Supported.Connected. Morning Tea
Join us for our free Safe.Supported.Connected morning tea at Penrith City Library as part of our Reimagine Ageing Festival.
Learn from a few key organisations how you can remain safe in your home and access the support you need as your personal requirements change. Attend the session to hear from:
- Service NSW: Reduce the cost of living and government rebates.
- Fire & Rescue NSW: Keeping safe in the event of a fire.
- Western Sydney Community Legal Centre: Legal documents and planning ahead.
- Mable: Connect with independent local care workers via Mable and receive support on your terms.
- Assistive Technology Australia: Equipment as your needs change.
Hosted by Mable. Session is free. Morning tea and refreshments will be provided.
Safe.Supported.Connected. is part of Council’s Reimagine Ageing Festival, which provides free workshops for men and women aged 50 and over.
Dates & Times
No upcoming occurrences.