Help shape the future of Penrith City
- Written by Philippa Borland Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia
Wednesday, 2 October 2019
Penrith City Council’s draft Local Strategic Planning Statement (LSPS) is now on Public Exhibition. The LSPS describes the vision and priorities for land use across Penrith City for the next 20 years.
Penrith Mayor Ross Fowler OAM said the LSPS is the critical step in formalising Penrith’s plans for the future.
“The LSPS brings together the priorities identified at state, regional, district and local levels, and provides important local community context to the planning actions and priorities for Penrith’s future,” Cr Fowler said.
“This draft report incorporates feedback from recent community engagement including our Community Plan, Community Panel and Customer Service surveys.”
“It is important that the community have a voice in helping shape key strategic documents like the LSPS and while on exhibition, we encourage feedback to make sure we are meeting the community’s expectations for the future of Penrith.”
“The LSPS is an evolving document that will be regularly reviewed and updated as our community’s needs and priorities change,” Cr Fowler concluded.
Have your say on shaping the future of Penrith City:
In person at our exhibition displays, located at Penrith Civic Centre, Penrith Library and St Marys Library and Customer Service Office.
Attend a drop-in session at the following times and locations:
- Saturday 5 October: Penrith Civic Centre, Library Theatrette 10am-2pm
- Tuesday 8 October: Glenmore Park Youth and Community Centre 6-8pm
- Tuesday 15 October: St Marys Memorial Hall 6-8pm
- Tuesday 22 October: Berkshire Park Hall 6-8pm
- Wednesday 30 October: Erskine Park Community Centre 6-8pm
Comments close 11 November. More information is available at penrith.city/LSPS or by calling 4732 7777.
Information contained within this news release was correct as at Wednesday, 2 October 2019.