Penrith Council General Manager resigns
- Written by Todd Wedmaier Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 email@example.com https://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia
Wednesday, 14 September 2022
Penrith Council's General Manager, Warwick Winn, has today announced he will step down from his role at the end of October.
Mr Winn said it was a difficult decision to leave Penrith, but that a great opportunity has arisen for him on the beautiful NSW South Coast.
Some of Mr Winn’s personal highlights from his time at Penrith include:
- revitalising Council’s nursery
- ongoing advocacy for Castlereagh Connection
- redeveloping the former Police Cottage
- Council’s sold-out award-winning Cooling the City Masterclass
- partnering with NSW Police and PCYC to offer hands-on work experience to help local young people
- refurbishing and modernising the Civic Centre.
Mr Winn led the continuation and innovation of service delivery for the community through two years of unprecedented upheaval created by COVID-19 lockdowns and natural disasters.
Information contained within this news release was correct as at Wednesday, 14 September 2022.