Council calls on residents to help shape our City into the future
- Written by Leann Chowdhury Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia
Thursday, 12 May 2022
Penrith City Council invites the community to the public exhibition of key strategic planning documents that outline its vision for the Penrith LGA.
From now until Thursday 2 June, residents can have their say on the development of these important planning documents, including the:
- Community Strategic Plan – a 15-year vision for Penrith.
- Delivery Program 2022-26, including the Operational Plan 2022-23 – the four-year work program to deliver the Community Strategic Plan and a detailed plan of action for the upcoming year.
- Resourcing Strategy 2022-2032 – Council’s resourcing strategy for delivering on the Community Strategic Plan.
- Fees and Charges 2022-23 - listing all the fees and charges relating to the services Council provides.
Penrith Mayor Tricia Hitchen said that last year, residents provided many valuable ideas for the Community Strategic Plan (CSP) on how we can create a positive, productive, sustainable and liveable City.
“Our team has worked hard on aligning the community’s feedback to the CSP with Council’s policies, services and resources. We’re excited to now share the draft versions of our strategic planning documents with residents and receive their valuable feedback,” Cr Hitchen said.
“We know our community is passionate about Penrith’s future which is why we strongly encourage everyone to take this opportunity to have their say. By doing so, you’ll be helping to make our City a better place to live, work and visit.”
Residents can view the documents online at yoursaypenrith.com.au/Penrith2036 or for hard copies, visit the Penrith Civic Centre, St Marys Business Office or any Penrith City Library.
Photo caption: An aerial view of Penrith.
Information contained within this news release was correct as at Thursday, 12 May 2022.