- Written by Adam Gatt Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia
Council's boat ramp at Tench Reserve, Tench Avenue, Penrith is open to the public during the following hours:
- Summer months (2 October - 31 March) 5am - 9pm
- Winter months (1 April - 1 October) 6am - 8pm
For more information call 4732 7777.
New boat ramp construction at Tench Reserve
Council has upgrading the boating facilities at Tench Reserve, Jamisontown. The works are an important element of Council’s Our River Masterplan, and are being jointly funded by the Australian Government and the NSW Boating Now infrastructure program.
The works included:
- a new 3 lane boat ramp
- 34 new boat trailer parking bays
- new access roads
- 10 new vehicle parking bays
- new jetties along the foreshore, including connection to the existing jetty
- new footpaths, stairs, balustrades and fencing
- landscaping and lighting.
‘Old’ boat ramp closure
A new boat ramp and additional trailer parking has been constructed and is operating. The old boat ramp will close to reduce congestion and improve safety between boat trailers and other groups within the park such as pedestrians, passing vehicles and tour operations.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.