- Written by Adam Gatt Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 email@example.com https://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia
We encourage residents and businesses to report graffiti in our City to help us remove it promptly.
Report graffiti online
Other ways to report graffiti
Call our free hotline 1800 022 182. Please tell us as much information as possible, including:
- location of graffiti - street address, and the nearest cross street if possible
- type of property the graffiti is on (such as fence, sign, play equipment, wall of building)
To help the police target hotspots across our City, please also report graffiti attacks to the Police Assistance Line on 131 444.
To report graffiti attacks on public property, please phone the relevant authority:
- Australia Post - 131 318
- Endeavour Energy - 131 081
- Rail (all property) - 131 500
- RMS - 1800 816 770
- Sydney Water - 1800 010 085
- Telstra - 1800 773 080
What Council is doing about it
Council has a "zero tolerance" approach to graffiti on all Council buildings. We work together with the local community and businesses to remove graffiti as quickly as possible, as this tends to reduce repeat attacks.
We minimise graffiti by:
- planting shrubbery to make targeted sites harder to access
- keeping hotspots clean and well maintained
- avoiding large surfaces that create a "canvas" for graffiti attacks
- installing sensor lights
- rapid removal.
Graffiti removal day
Graffiti removal day is held across NSW in October each year. You can volunteer or nominate a site that needs attention - see graffitiremovalday.org.au or call 1300 665 310 for details.