Vacation & Out of School Hours Care
- Written by Adam Gatt Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia
Several of our Children's Centres offer vacation care during the gazetted NSW school holidays, for children who are in kindergarten to year 6. We offer an inclusive program for children with additional needs, and special activities for 10-12 year olds. Child Care Benefit places are available for all services - contact Centrelink to find out about eligibility before making a booking.
Rainbow Cottage OSH
Grays Lane OSH
Samuel Terry OSH and Vacation Care
Emu Village OSH and Vacation Care
Erskine Park OSH and Vacation Care
Glenmore Park OSH and Vacation Care
Kingswood Park OSH
Tandara OSH and Vacation Care
Kindana OSH and Vacation Care
Kindana OSH and Vacation Care
Werrington County OSH
Yoorami OSH and Vacation Care
Centralised waiting list
Apply to enrol your child in one of our Long Day Care, Preschool, or Out of School Hours (Before and After School Care), Vacation Care or Occasional Care services.
Applying for a Waiting List
Follow the steps below to apply and add your child to a waiting list:
- Call the Department of Human Services on 136 150 or visit the Human Services Child Care Benefit website and register for Child Care Benefit / Child Care Rebate.
- Click on the relevant centre in the list below that you want to apply for. This will open an application form in a new window.
- Follow the prompts and answer the questions
- Press the Submit button when complete
A Children's Services Clerical team member will be in contact once a position becomes available.
Please repeat the steps if applying for multiple sites and/or multiple children.
In January and July we will be sending a confirmation letter for you to respond to within the designated time frame acknowledging if you would like to remain on the waiting list and that your details are current.
Please contact the administration team if you have any questions on:
Waitlist application forms
- Blue Emu Children's Centre
- Carita Children's Centre
- Cook Parade Children's Centre
- Glenmore Park Child and Family Centre
- The Emu Plains Kids Place
- Jamisontown Children's Centre
- Erskine Park Children's Centre
- Kindana Children's Centre
- Kingswood Park OSHC
- Koala Corner Children's Centre
- Platypus Playground
- Ridge-ee-Didge Children's Centre
- Stepping Stones Children's Learning Centre
- Strauss Road Children's Centre
- Tamara Children's Centre
- Wattle Glenn Children's Centre
- Werrianda Children's Centre
- Werrington County
- Yoorami Children's Centre
- Grays Lane Children's Centre
- Gumbirra Preschool
- Rainbow Cottage Children's Centre
- Tandara Children's Centre
- St Mary's Children's Centre
- Braddock OSHC
- Emu Village OSHC
- Grays Lane OSHC
- Gumbirra OSHC
- Kindana OSHC
- Rainbow Cottage OSHC
- Tandara OSHC
- Glenmore Park OSHC
- Werrington OSHC
- Samuel Terry OSHC
As an alternative to applying online on one of the above links you can download and complete the Centralised Wait List Form. Note: Before completing the form below please call the Department of Human Services on 136 150 to ascertain your Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate details.
Send your completed form to: Children's Services, Penrith City Council, PO Box 60, PENRITH NSW 2751.
Call our Children's Services Hotline 4732 7844 for information about how we can help you, including:
- specialised support services
- hours of services
- vacation care bookings
- upcoming activities