Work Experience Application Form
- Written by Adam Gatt Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia
Before applying please read all of the Work Experience information on the Traineeships and Work Experience page.
Please note: we cannot guarantee any work placements. If we are unable to accommodate a student we will contact them as soon as possible.
All applications must include your:
- phone number and email address
- type of placement, including details of what you want to learn and experience in your placement
- length of placement required
- specific dates requested
- your availability (e.g. Monday to Friday)
- insurance cover details
- any additional information, such as any reasonable adjustment to the workplace you require and
- any additional documentation required for your placement type (see above).
For more information on work experience contact the Work Experience coordinator on 4732 8212.