Penrith Library Theatrette
- Written by Adam Gatt Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia
Due to COVID-19 restrictions all bookings of the theatre are currently suspended until further notice.
- seating for up to 100 people (theatre seating arrangement; or 30 people in table conference mode)
- toilet and kitchenette with external access
- lectern, projection screen and whiteboards available at no extra charge. We do not provide laptops or data-projectors.
Setup is the hirer's responsibility.
Hire fees as of 1 July 2020
- a half day (up to 4 hours):$180 (including GST)
- a full day (up to 8 hours): $310 (including GST)
- non-profit / community groups (up to 4 hours): $55 (including GST)
Minimum charge is half day, up to 4 hours use.
Conditions of Hire
Completing the application to hire the theatrette means that you accept the Penrith Library Theatrette Conditions of Hire.