Castlereagh Hall: A Much-Loved Wedding Venue and Community Space
- Written by: Rochelle Burr Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.penrithcity.nsw.gov.au 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia
Castlereagh Hall is a historical gem, built in 1895 as the original Castlereagh Council Chambers. You may have seen it along the Penrith Valley Heritage Drive.
Did you know that Castlereagh Hall underwent renovation in 2019 as part of Council’s Building Asset Renewal program?
Just some of the improvements made include:
- A new large deck to the south of the building providing impressive views over the valley and towards the mountains, fully accessible from the hall and to the garden
- A bathroom refurbishment including full accessibility, ambulant and baby change facilities
- New split-system air conditioning
- Various cosmetic improvements such as painting and joinery
- Updated landscaping works with new garden seating and tree planting.
Looking for the perfect place for your next big event or group activity? With almost 40 facilities across the city, Council has the right place for you.
Whether it’s for a wedding, birthday, christening, or a space to run group activities, we can help you find what you need.
For more information visit Council’s website at penrith.city/halls
Or get in touch with our Community Facilities & Recreation team on 4732 8021 or email