We invite you to inspect and comment on proposed changes to the planning controls in Penrith Local Environmental Plan 2010 applying to part of the Penrith Panthers site until Tuesday 3 October 2017.
The documents and details are available online at Your Say Penrith or visit:
- Penrith Civic Centre (601 High Street, Penrith) between 8:30am and 4pm weekdays
- Penrith Library (601 High Street, Penrith) between 9am and 8pm weekdays, 9am to 5pm Saturdays and 10am to 5pm Sundays
- the St Marys Business Office (207-209 Queen Street, St Marys) between 8:30am and 4pm weekdays
- St Marys Library (207-209 Queen Street, St Marys) between 9am and 8pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5:30pm Fridays, 9am to 5pm Saturdays and 10am to 5pm Sundays.
If you want to make a submission you need to do so in writing by 5pm on Tuesday 3 October 2017 by:
- Post: The General Manager, Penrith City Council, PO Box 60, PENRITH NSW 2751.
- In person: Left with staff at the Penrith Civic Centre or the St Marys Business Office.