Our 2 customer service centres are open Monday to Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm (except public holidays).
On Monday 6 October 2014:
• Ripples Leisure Centre is opened from 9am – 5pm, but the hydrotherapy is closed.
• Penrith Pools is opened from 9am – 5pm.
• Both libraries Penrith and St Marys is closed.
• Waste Collection and services is as per normal.
• All children services centres are closed.
Penrith Civic Centre
601 High St, Penrith NSW 2750
Phone: (02) 4732 7777
Fax: (02) 4732 7958
Click here for a parking map for the Civic Centre.
207-209 Queen St, St Marys 2760
Phone: 4732 7777
Click here to find contact details for our libraries
Click here to find contact details for our sporting and neighbourhood facilities
PO Box 60, PENRITH NSW 2751
Contact us by phone or email to arrange. Click here to find out more about using video conferencing to talk to Council staff.
Do you want to...
Report a problem with a neighbour eg noise, fence, trees, barking dog
Report a pothole
Contact Council 24 hours a day on (02) 4732 7777 for emergencies involving:
- animal control
- Council buildings
- parks and reserves
- Council roads.